Upgrade your ZRX1200’s look with these BST carbon fiber wheels. Available with standard Steel or Ceramic bearings (+$185) and in standard gloss or these optional finishes: Matte (+95), Satin (+$95), or Tinted Clear Coat (+$125) in red, blue, green, orange, gold, or black. Please specify when ordering.
- SIZE : 6″ x 17″
- WEIGHT : 9.6 lb. (4.35 kg) with sprocket carrier and hardware (without sprocket)
Add 1.05 lb. (0.476 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add 1.15 lb. (0.521 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING : 550 lb. (250 kg)
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Slanted, five-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement – Aftermarket sprocket required
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
Using high-tech processes pioneered in the aerospace industry, BST wheels are manufactured in a single molding operation. This technique produces a wheel that is far superior in strength and much lighter than any aluminum or magnesium wheel, and one that is light and strong enough for racing and street use.
BST wheels are a unique single unit design with hollow spokes. The end result is wheels with unsprung weight reduced 40-60 percent compared to stock wheels. This delivers the lowest possible moment of inertia, a critical factor that affects all aspects of motorcycle performance.
Maximizing the molecular and structural properties of carbon fiber, BST has reduced spoke and rim weight without compromising their strength. Mass is therefore concentrated in the hub, reducing rotational inertia. This results in quicker acceleration and braking, allowing faster corner entry and exit speeds.
Fits ’01-’05 ZRX1200. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.